State Junior League – School Years 6 to 12
State Junior League is run by Water Polo WA and games are played at Hale or HBF Stadium. We compete against other clubs within Perth.
State Junior Teams Age’s
- Under 14 (born 2006, 2007 & 2008 by selection)
- Under 16 (born 2004, 2005)
- Under 18 (born 2002, 2003)
Information & Dates
- Must have a good swimming ability
- Training at Newman Pool
- Click here for dates and times.
- Grading will initially take place over the preseason training sessions, with further tweaking possible during the first 3 weeks of competition. The club’s Grading Policy can be found here.
- Games are on Sunday afternoons at HBF Stadium, or Monday nights at HBF Stadium & Hale School Pool (depending on age group and division), commencing Sunday 13 October and Monday 14 October 2019. Click here to register.
- Fittings for bathers and mouthguards will take place during the first 2 weeks of training (click here for more information)
- Rules are modified and they can be found here.
- Information about fees can be found here.
- Registration is open from 28 August and you can register here.
The NWPPA Committee will work with other clubs to ensure there is a place for every player interested in playing water polo.
For more information on playing water polo and to assist you in deciding which program would best suit you, your son or daughter please contact our Junior Coordinator: Monique via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.